home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Dry Conditioner! Holler

Everyone knows that I love dry shampoo! But, have you tried dry conditioner? WOW!? Why not use both? They step up your "day off" days like mucho! I can't get over how I only wash my hair every 3-4 days now! PRAISE! 


Dry Shampoo is for your mid-shaft to ends. 
Think of it as perfume for your hair. 
It gives it shine and texture. 
It dirties up your hair fabulous.
It is great for curly hair! 
I love the Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Conditioner. 


Here is my hair with the product in. I let my hair air dry! After my hair was dry, I curled a few strands with my flat iron and finished by spraying my hair with dry conditioner. It dirtied up my hair wonderfully and gave it the shine and hold that I was looking for. I don't know about you, but my hair is extra dry in the winter months- aka- frizzy and lots of static going on. Scarfs and jackets don't help things- So dry conditioner will be your saving grace!


What do you think? Have you tried this product before? I sell this slice of heaven at Tala for $20! Let me know if you are interested- I will have a 20% off this week if you mention this post!


Happy Tuesday buddies!


No comments:

Post a Comment