home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

LLW

Happy Lock Love Wednesday! Every Wednesday, I share a hair related post with y'all! Being a hairstylist + a mom, I found myself getting in a hair rut. It is so easy to lose inspiration with your daily styling routine! LLW helps me keep my "head in the game"! This week I am sharing with you some Before + Afters! Who doesn't like to see some transformations? I would love to have you join me below by linking up and showing off your hair! Otherwise, follow me on Instagram @talahairlife #locklovewednesday and #locklovewed


My 14 month old started rocking pig tails this week! YAH!


I got to color my sister, Cara's hair at Tala! She had a faded red (left) to start with. We colored her hair with a rich red/violet! I lightened her ends with two shades of copper/caramel. I love how it turned out! Talk about depth and shine! She is a natural red head (8 copper) so she can pull off any red tone. 


Do you like it?


 This is the gorgeous Mallorie! We lightened her hair (after on right) with a fun tone for fall/winter. I wanted to lift her color without going through a damaging process. It turned out to be a beautiful caramel/gold/copper color! I love it.


Oh Steph! I love doing your hair!!!!! We started out by chopping it 4 to 5 inches and I inverted the perimeter so the front was longer. I gave her copper/red highlights in her fringe, while painting a dark brown all over. She is lookin' good in the hood! 


Danielle (my cousin) is in the process of growing out her hair! She has been apart of some fun hair shows and her hair has seen better days- health wise! So it was so fun to clean up her ends and freshen up her layers! She wanted a natural/low maintenence color/cut. I did a heavy weave foil with two colors! We went with a high lift natural blonde and a golden/warm honey brown! She looks so lovely!

 

 Nothing too crazy- but this is my two GO-TO looks- high bun and air dry the natural wave/then curl in some texture. EASY. 

 I showed this before + after on insta. Humbling and to inspire y'all of what 10 minutes can do. I have sped up my morning routine since being a mom- I feel totally confident in my bare skin, but I really do love getting fancied up! And look at those brows- isn't it crazy how much of a difference filling in the brows does. amen. 

Join me below! 

Happy LLW





No comments:

Post a Comment