home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, April 5, 2013

H54F

Happy Friday! What a week!! The craziness of raising our little girls. Easter Sunday activities. Moving my sister into her new house. going to Minneapolis for a meeting. hosting our pastoral staff over for greek night. crafting and creating.....its been a blessed week. Here are some highlights of our week:


I have always wanted to make homemade beeswax candles! I made 5 pounds worth of them this week. I love! Check back tomorrow for the tutorial on how to make them! They are heavenly!


Zakiyah Nova is 7 months old-teething 4 teeth! She is keeping me up quite a lot in the night..but she is one happy lil girl. She is obsessed with bananas and avocados = which means many outfit changes after her meal times.


Last night we had all of our pastors over for din din! (My hus is a youth pastor). We try to get together quarterly- give or take- it is so fun! We had one of my fav meals....GREEK. So amaze! I love our staff. I love our church. I love how they are family! So BLESSED.


My little family on Easter. The girls are wearing Target- head to toe. Lets be real- that is the main store I get to with these little ladies. I wearing a Express infinity scarf from my friend Katherine, J Crew cardigan, and Forever21 mint skirt. Andy is wearing....Gap- imagine that. Isn't that owl so cute? I scored it for 75% off at a local boutique for the Easter baskets.


Hosting is always a great -Christy Excuse- for fresh flowers everywhere! I love spray roses in the spring! I printed this printable off a lovely blog this week for free! I spray painted the frame and sanded it down! It is hanging in my kitchen!

Don't forget to follow my blog on BLOGLOVIN'! and follow me on Instagram! I am going to be giving a big giveaway this week. Loves. Happy Weekend! Fun fact:  Today is my hus and my 11 year anniversary from dating! 


(linking up with Lauren and Jeanette)


No comments:

Post a Comment