home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oh Disney--You treated the Cass Fam Well!

Where do I begin? What a trip for our family. 
Vacations are amaze.
I love spending time with my fam.
Perfect weather.
Sunny skies. 
toddler giggles.
baby bonnets.
Pineapple ice cream.
Mickey Mouse.
Sunscreen.
Hammocks.
B L I S S


Before we left, Noelle, our nanny, painted the girls nails. Zion had The Little Mermaid painted on her toes and Mickey faces on her finger nails. So cute. I painted Kiyah's with a bright pink to match my toes.



This was the girls first flight! Oh my word. CHAOS. I don't know if I will be up for it again anytime soon. It is crazy town. Kiyah is not a baby that sleeps anywhere. Any noise she hears she is up. For good. Zion thought she owned her row in the plane. It was an experience to say the least.



Looks perfect here. It wasn't. :)



When we got to our resort, we bummed around while waiting for our luggage to be dropped off so we could swim. Zion was a princess instantly when the staff gave her a tiara and wand. Disney treated us great. We stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort in Aruba! Each "island" had a beach and pool. We loved swimming almost daily! Both girls love the water like their mom and dad.


Zakiyah is wearing my baby bonnet. Everywhere we went people commented on her bonnet. Seriously, they are the best. I am in shock that all baby girls don't wear them. Perfect to block out the sun and adorable.



Zion loves the slides and swimming. She is so brave.


Disney loves the details. Everywhere I looked I saw beauty. It is so clean! I loved the art, landscaping and architecture. It was all gorgeous. It really is magical. First full day we hit Magic Kingdom. I wish we would have not gone here the first day. It took us a while to figure out the system but it was still wonderful. I loved this park the most. Zion was in heaven!


My hus forgot to pack his shorts. Let me re-phrase this. I forgot his shorts......Out of control. He always leaves a "pile" of his clothes to pack and I do the rest. I am always a spaz before heading out and I "stressed" him out so he didn't pack his shorts. My fault. Well, right. HA. So all he had were bball shorts. Classy Cass. We Amazon-ed some for next day shipping. Thanks again Amazon.






Zion was so shy when meeting the characters. So cute. Aerial was great. Kiyah loved her.


We ate at the Beauty and the Beast restaurant for lunch and The Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner. It was really good. We stayed for the fireworks. They were gorg. We did go home for naps this day for sanity.


sister time on the beach at the resort.




meeting Tinkerbell and her friend.



showing Tink her matching bun. Daughter of a hairstylist. (everytime I tell people that I am a hair stylist, Zion says, "I am one too mom.")






Magic Kingdom highlights for our fam:
Dumbo ride for both girls.
fireworks.
meeting Tink
Barnstormer ride
Eating at Liberty Tree Tavern.
Little Mermaid ride
Seeing the castle at night

 (Zion giving tude in the pix)

The second day we hit Animal Kingdom. It was amazing. I loved the details and Africa!


I am wearing Tala colors. Go yellow and navy. Gotta represent.


We loved the safari ride. It was by far our favorite from the day. We sat in the front of the bus!



Zion loved telling Andy when to take pix of the animals.









DinoLand was fun as well.


Had to meet Mickey.


The girls got lots of attention everywhere we went. These two ladies were really sweet. We sat here for the afternoon parade. The floats/music and characters did great.



I mean...look at this door. WOW


parade love.




Animal Kingdom Highlights:
The Lion King Show
Finding Nemo Show
Zion getting her water bottle/fan and Tinkerbell sunnies.
Eating at a light lunch outside.
watching the parade in the shade
African Safari!


After two busy days, we stayed put at our resort for our third day. park time. pool time. rest.












After naps, we went to Downtown Disney for the second night for some din din and exploring. It was a favorite of Andy and I. We ate at Raglan Road Irish Pub. It was great. The girls had a blast. We let them each get a stuffed animal too. Bruce the shark, from Nemo and Tîmone from Lion King.




water time- always for ZION.



Zi was all about getting pictures this night.










 cuddling with daddy at Raglan Road pub.



What a good few days. It was so refreshing to spend QT as a family. Just being outside was a huge blessing. I loved watching the excitement in Zion's eyes and seeing Zakiyah being so enamored by everything. I will post more later this week from the remainder of the trip.

Have you been to Disney? Do you have a favorite place to go? A favorite ride? Restaurant that you love? I would love to hear your favs!

Happy Tuesday Y'all.


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Disney!! We've been to Disney World 2x and Disneyland 2x. I HIGHLY recommend the Disney Cruises! I love Disney for all the reasons you do, clean, creative, beautiful, detailed, magical, and such awesome family memories! Our most fav family vacations have been Disney. Love your blog Christy! I live vicariously thru all your posts! LOVE~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome Sarah! I dream of going to DisneyLand and cruise now! It is the best! Thanks for checking out the blog! Loves my friend! Christy

      Delete