home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

LLW

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 



LOVING this style. I found the tutorial on HERE! I love The Beauty Department for beauty/fashion tips!







We had a wedding on Friday night to go to. My husband was a groomsman and I had so much fun with my outfit. I am boycotting the weather and bringing bright neon to my wardrobe. I have a corny selfie to show you my cute outfit. I love how it was comfortable! I styled my hair with a Hot Tools 1" curling iron and Awapuhi hairspray. I back combed the crown a lot too! 


sweater-gap
trouser shorts-gap
lace tights-betsy johnson at tj maxx
booties-tj maxx
earrings-stella&dot


Do you have a favorite hairstyle right now?! I am so ready to try some fun updos this summer! 
Link up with me below! Join me on Instagram using #locklockwednesday or #locklovewed



No comments:

Post a Comment