home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, April 22, 2013

Scenes around the Cass Casa

Happy Monday! I thought I would share with you some of my favorite spots around my home. It is all about the little things for me. Have a great day. Have a extra coffee for me please! I am working 11 hours and have to pack for Florida. We leave tomorrow! I can not wait! 


My calendar that I have to manually move (magnetic) but I love. Andy gave me this when we were dating. It is MoMA!


my dear friend, Heather gave me this when I was going through my miscarriage. I love it. It is so happy. I pray for my baby everytime I see it. 


Espresso. Breville. Cafe MiƩl. Praise the LORD!


My coral purse that I scored at Mall of America at The Limited! So perfect to throw in the diaper bag and for Spring/Summer.


growth chart- Andy built for Christmas 2011


my art in our laundry room.


Sometimes, I forget that I have a family of 4. So Crazy!


Still obsessed with my barn door for my studio that my hus built.


Fagan pix of Kiyah at one wk old. SO GORG!


Zion is loving her vintage SSC cups!


birdy jewelry stand.....so presh.


the details on my clock. love the SW flair.

Have a great day! 
XOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment