home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, October 28, 2013

Bathroom REVEAL

I am so excited to share with you my Bathroom today! I have been dying to paint this room for months! I am a big fan of the blog, Vintage Revivals, and I saw this post on using triangles for a wall treatment and I knew that it belonged in my house! So……….. here is the before. 


typical beige painters paint. boring…..now…..


How amazing is this? I love it!!!!!! The triangles are the reflection in the mirror! 


I started out by painting the walls with "Mindful Gray" by Sherwin-Williams.


I decided to do one wall as a feature wall. My hus cut a triangle out of wood for me and wrapped it in fabric. We attached it with staples. I used a plate for the paint. I used a black Sherwin Williams paint for the triangle stamp. I used a laser level to go off of for a straight line. I measured 3-4 fingers in between each row. 







I love triangles and tribal stuff right now…….I am soooo happy with how it turned out! It is so fun and cheerful for a bathroom. 


 It is impossible to get a good overview shot of this small room, so I have lots of different angles for you! 


I freshened up the room with a pix of our family (Kanvess print of instagram) in a target frame. The flower vase is Crate n Barrel and the trays (soap/flower) are West Elm. My hand towel is TJ Maxx. I switch them out all the time. 





The girls cute stool is TJ Maxx.





The white shelf is Target Threshold series. The faux greens are Pier One. The canvas I made, and the doily is Anthropologie. The candle is my fav from Target. I love LAVENDER!!!! The room spray is homemade. 



I put scrapbook paper behind the print ;)




Wool rug from Target.




Basket is TJ Maxx 








 What do you think? I am chomping at painting more rooms! I love this! I am so excited every time I go in the divine room! Have you tried any stamp/stencils lately on walls? 

Happy Monday! 








No comments:

Post a Comment