home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Best Chive & Gorgonzola Dip!


Are you ready to taste the best dip ever? I cannot take credit for this fabulous recipe, Tyler Florence, a famous chef, had this bad boy in my People magazine. I made it Sunday night for our youth bible study and it was a H.I.T. 

We served it with sweet potato chips, blue corn chips and pretzels. Heaven. Seriously, a new fav, at the Cass Casa. I want to serve this with veggies too!

It is the perfect season for dips! Football, Cozy time, hosting friends and family!

Chive and Gorgonzola Dip Recipe

1 cup of mayo
1 cup of sour cream
1 container of Bleu Cheese ( I heart Gorgonzola)
1/2 of squeezed lemon
1/4 cup of chopped chives (fresh)
salt/pepper
1 T. honey

(tyler's recipe varies slightly, i dumped my ingredients) I want to try it with garlic and dill too! Oh the possibilites!

Let me know if it is a hit! You will thank me. 

Happy Wednesday friends.


1 comment:

  1. sounds amaze balls, totally making it! what did you serve it with?

    ReplyDelete