home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

LLW

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 



 I am sharing some fun before+afters with you today! I had the chance to cut my friend, Jodi's hair to a fun bob on Monday! I colored her hair with panels of blonde and chocolate brown foils! I love it! It gives her a sophisticated look! 
 My friend Sarah (above) is a new mama to 4 month old twin boys! She has been focusing on pregnancy and baby-land for the past year and a half and needed some tlc. I cut her back up 4" and gave it a angled look. I love it! She has beautiful hair and it was my pleasure giving her this pamper session!
 This is Sarah's hus, Nick! He was DD *duck dynasty, and we were not a fan! I chopped off his hair! Praise the Lord. Nick, is one of my old youth kids, now adult/hus/father, and we needed to embrace his thinning hair. Nick has been wearing his hair long since teenage-hood. I was so excited to chop it off! We even shaved his beard. He looks like a new man! 


Here is my hair yesterday! I simply took my hair in sections and pinned it back with bobby pins. i braided the sides and it was a easy way to style my hair for work! 

Please share your hair with me! Link up below and follow me on Insta! #locklovewednesday and #locklovewed

Have a blessed day!

2 comments: