home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, October 7, 2013

cass life- pumpkin patch and life around the house

This mama is so proud of her 3.5 year old! Zion has been obsessed with doing "school" everyday. A couple of weeks ago, she couldn't trace a letter, now...she is tracing the whole alphabet. She is so proud of herself too! I picked up preschool workbooks at Target for the school year. I love how my little Zion is a little sponge right now with everything she is learning!


Zakiyah and her facial expressions.....such a ham.



Morning eyes. My fav.


We hit up our favorite apple orchard on Saturday! It was a quick stop for homemade doughnuts, a hayride, feeding the billy goats, getting apples (eating apples) etc. I love this tradition. I have to say that MN spoils us in the FALL. Bliss. 





   (mom photo bomb)


 I mean, look at those precious little ladies. 









Buddies for life. No ifs, ands, or buts. Built in BFF. 





Andy trying to convince Zion not to be a city girl. "Feed the goat, Zion." It didn't happen. She opted for the observation route. 



Getting crazy.



Morning eyes again. Footie jammies. Cruizin the beat.





shifting gears.



Happy Monday! Check back tomorrow for a fabulous dip recipe that I made yesterday! Heaven on Earth. Blue Cheese/ Chive dip............ num.


No comments:

Post a Comment