home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Before + Afters


I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below!  This week I am sharing with you a plethora of sorts, of pretty things. Hair and Beauty.


I am having fun showing you my Before + Afters from the studio this week! Above is Corrine-- We gave her hair dimension for fall/winter. Her hair bleached out quite a bit this summer, so we put in lots of weaved foils of a brown copper and blonde! I love how it turned out. 




 Amanda and I had a great time transforming her look! We did something super trendy right now----Silver/Gray BY CHOICE! I bleached her regrowth and toned her hair with a lovely pastel silver. I LOVE it so much. She knows how to rock this look! What do you think? Are you on the silver bandwagon? It was fun being creative with my dear friend!


Hot selfie she sent me rockin her look!


Olivia was up for change at Tala! We darkened her hair by 3-4 levels! I wanted to give her lots of depth and added a touch of warm tones to pop out her beautiful blue eyes. I cleaned up her hair length by making her layers more proportional with her face shape. I used a flat iron to curl her hair. i used moroccan oil and hairspray in her hair for shine and hold.

What a beautiful transformation!


Kid cut Tuesday! I got to cut my adorbs nephew and my BFF- Jody's girls yesterday. I trimmed up Zion's hair too! It was a fun day to say the least.


Jody made the girls these scarfs with fabric from her shoppe! 


I had the pleasure of coloring Katlin's hair this week too! I foiled in a natural looking caramel throughout her hair and painted a rich brown scalp to ends to give her hair dimension and depth. It is the perfect tones for a cooler season in Minnesota. I taught her how to fishtail braid her hair too!



 My fishtail yesterday and Katlin's! 

Feeling inspired? Do you have any fun looks that you have been rocking lately? Join me and link up below and share your hairstyles! 





No comments:

Post a Comment