home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

LLW//Bridal Hair addition

Wednesdays are a fun day at TalaHairLife! I share with you a Hair related post // to inspire you // to challenge you.  I started Lock Love Wednesday, last winter to get my butt in gear and stay on track! 

 Some friends of ours at the dance! Zakiyah leaked through her diaper onto her tights. neat. 

This past weekend, I had the opportunity to style some bridal hair! MY FAV! I styled 4 ladies hair, including the bride. The bride, Missy has been a friend of mine for 9 years now! She is a gem! It was an honor being apart of her day! 


The Mother of the Bride had beautiful natural curly hair! 


I love how Missy's hair turned out! I backcombed every square inch of her head, and used a curl wand to style it. We went with a loose pony tail, and wrapped her hair in a loose loop at her nape. She looked STUNNING!!!!!! 



Missy + I after Hair//Makeup were done! 

2014 is a busy year for bridal hair for Tala. I think I have 14 bridal parties this year! 

Here is a fun Before/After for you! This is Bethany, one of my students at The Gate! We wanted dramatic and bold for the winter! I colored her hair with a rich warm brown! I love it!!!!! 

Happy Lock Love Wednesday!!!!!


Join with me below and link up showing off that hair of yours! Otherwise, Follow me on IG @talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment