home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lock Love Wednesday

 Happy Lock Love Wednesday! I started LLW to keep this hairstylist accountable. It is so easy to get in a hair rut and not style my own hair! I have fun sharing with you anything Hair related! Today, is Before + After day! I even colored my hair this week! Join with me below and link up and show off your styling techniques or beautiful hair! Follow me on Instagram @ talahairlife #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday 

My lovely Before + After. I had 6 weeks of regrowth going on. I had ombred my hair back before the holidays, and it was time to do a touch up. I went a level lighter this time round (knowing I will want brighter for Spring). I freshened up my ends with blonde too. I like my ombre to have lots of bright pieces around my face, so I don't look washed out.


a side shot for you.


This is my friend, Megan! I took 4" off her hair and cut it assymetrical. Her left side is a few inches longer than her right side. Her goal is to grow out her fringe and eventually rock out a middle part. So, I cleaned up her bangs and gave them a side swept look. She looks beautiful! 


Side shot of the longer side!

 I love Elizabeth's blonde hair! I did a bleach/tone on her! She loves change and has been having fun walking around with blonde hair! 
 Miss Sally has amazing hair and I always have fun switching it up for her! I colored her hair with a rich dark brown and gave her 10 foils or so of a neutral caramel to soften up the tone. It looks amazing! 


Curtis loves a vintage inspired cut. Thank You Jesus for letting me cut that shag off. (this is my sister's hus) He surprised my sister with this cut! AMEN! Lookin' good Bird.

Join with me below and show off your hair locks!


No comments:

Post a Comment