home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mantels//2013

It is no secret, that I love having my fireplace mantel to decorate and switch out decor throughout the year. I shared with you last year my favs from 2012, here. I thought I would put together my themes from 2013 with you today! 


For the Valentines season, I had lots of hearts! I painted a canvas for the season using some good scripture as a reminder of what LOVE is. 


I had made the heart garland the year before with felt and embroidery floss. 




Once daffodils hit Trader Joes, they are in my house non stop! I love that they are under $2 and make my home happy!  I made the scrap bunting too. ( pretty sure, I am obsessed with all garland/bunting)


I love bright colors! 


I scored these paper flowers at West Elm on clearance! I put some moss balls on my cake stand! 





Fourth of July- I had a RED//WHITE//BLUE theme! 



I loved the fall mantels that I did! Noelle (our nanny) made these buntings with Zion! 


Zion painted the kernels! SOOOOO CUTE! 



Christmas essentials:  Glitters/sparkles/lights! 



 Do you have a space that you like to decorate with the seasons?! What is your favorite items to put on your mantel or shelf? 

Happy Tuesday! 









No comments:

Post a Comment