home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lock Love Wednesday!

Wednesdays are fun over here at Tala Hair Life. I share with you hair related posts! Here are some before and afters:


I took 4 inches off Carissa's hair and gave her lots of dimension. I foiled in a rich caramel and colored her hair with a rich deep brown.

 Melanie had a ombre going on…..we decided to start brightening it up for spring. We can dream, right? I foiled it with two lighter tones to brighten it up ;)


Love Kati's blonde hair right now!


Top right was before-- we gave Mickael a fresh new look with highlights! It is the perfect timeless cut for fine hair.

Shari is a mama of 4 and one busy lady- Short/Sassy is the perfect look for her!

 Brittney has gorgeous curly hair. I cut her hair asymmetrical and colored her hair all over with a shiny, rich brown and painted some over her tips with a caramel. I love her look!


Tanya had drab hair and we needed to give her hair a overall! I colored her hair with a rich chestnut/gold and painted her ends with a blonde. It looks stunning!
 I love this makeover! Becky has lovely hair with great texture. We don't want the maintenance of coloring her hair with an all over tint. I put in a ash brown and platinum foils to break up her hair and add dimension. I gave her a modern wedge and I love how classy it is!

Taylor rocks an amazing Ombre (before is top left). We wanted to brighten it up and add more blonde on the tips! She has amazing fringe as well! I love her hair!!!

Link up with below and show off your locks!






No comments:

Post a Comment