home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, March 15, 2013

H54F

Every Friday, I link up with Lauren and show you my top 5 for the week! 


Loving our Breville espresso machine. It has been sitting in our storage room for over a year, missing a part and wasn't working properly. So my awesome neighbor/friend, Mike and my husband worked on it to get running again! (Thanks Mike!)  While my hus bid on the part this past week on EBay and we got it! I love good coffee/espresso drinks. Working from home now, I try not to go out and get coffee as often. I have made some yummy Cafe Miel lattes this week! :)


Snow is the name of the game in Rochester right now! We are expected to get more snow this weekend. It is beautiful though. This is our backyard view. 


I seriously can't get over how beautiful daffodils are! $2 at Trader Joes and I am a happy lady. My husband got me these! So gorg.


 We have started Easter crafting here! I have been browsing Pinterest for ideas! 


We are personalizing our lighting in our kitchen! This is our new drum shade over the kitchen table! Obsessed with this bad boy. I heart West Elm and gift cards that allowed me to get this! IN LOVE! Totally Cass fam. I will show more pix next week of the kitchen updates! Are you doing anything fun this weekend? Working on your home front? We have a Gate (youth group) overnighter tonight! Pray for sanity. ha. Loves.


4 comments:

  1. Those flowers are sooo pretty! And $2? What a steal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I love them! Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. that coffee maker is baller. I'll stick to my simple keurig, though... I'd never know how to even turn that thing on! can't believe all that snow you're getting. major jeal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mist, you need to come and visit! sledding and mochas at our place:) miss you friend!

      Delete