home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LLW

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! Feel free to grab a button on the right to put on your blog too! 



This past Sunday, My girls and I wore matching outfits to church! It was a first for us. We wore grey sweaters (zion/j.crew, and Kiyah and I/gap) and grey skinnies (z girls/gap and mine/target) It was fun matching my beauties for St. Pattys. I put my hair up with some bobby pins. I had washed my hair the day before so all I needed was my dry shampoo and hairspray. I used a 1/2" curling iron and just put some texture in it with that. 


I think they look so big here!


I have been loving being able to throw my hair up now! So fun and fresh. Here I backcombed my hair a lot prior to putting it up. I took bobby pins and pinned down my crown. then gathered my hair as if I were putting it in a loose pony and started pinning. I used my flat iron (1" GHD) to bend some of the strands. I used my hairspray to spread out the crazy strays. 

A close up. I love using my silk headbands to dress it up!


 This pix is taken yesterday! I rocked out a similar hairstyle. I put my hair in more of bun first with this one and then pinned up. It was less of a pouf. It was fun though. My hair was on day 4 here without washing.....Don't hate ;) 

Not sure if you had a chance to see my favs for styling products last week. Check them out here

Are you having any luck with new styles for your hair? Any inspiration you want to pass along? Please share!!! Link up below with your instagram pix or blog post! Remember to use #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday on instagram! Follow mine! Happy Wednesday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment