home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

LOCK LOVE WEDNESDAY

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 


In the above pix, I back combed my hair as usual. I then took my hair in 3 sections and twisted them into a knot. I used bobby pins to hold it in place. I then curled a few hairs around my face.


Here, I just took some day old curls and back combed my hair. I just took 3 sections at my nape and twisted them up super quick and pinned. I left it asymmetrical to do something different.


My 3 year old gets to be apart of LLW today! I took her hair in three sections making pony buns. She is growing her hair "yong" long right now so this works perfect with keeping her hair up and not falling down. cutie pie.


I curled my hair away from my face here. I had washed it the day before and blow dried with Awapuhi Hydrocream Whip, so my hair had a lot of body! I used hairspray to give it hold. 

How are you styling your hair? Do you have any tips for us out there? Link up below. Grab a LLW button on the right side of this post and share it on your post or blog. Post your pix of your hair on Instagram and use #locklovewed or #locklovewednesday 

Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment