home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Friday, December 13, 2013

Cass LIFE

On Fridays, I link up with Jeanett and Lauren and share with you my top 5. Here are some favs! We have been super busy, but having a blast this holiday season! I am working crazy 12 hour shifts at my studio and hosting like nobody's business! But LIFE IS WONDERFUL! 


I got to observe my 3 yo in ballet this week. SOOOOOOOOO presh! 


My life = forts. every day. every room. every blanket. My Kiyah girl loves them! 


My dear friend got me these boot toppers- I love the lace! 


Parties at the cass house! lots of them! Life is CRAZY- Here are some of our teens for Bible study Christmas party! It was a blast!!!!! 

  
Zion and I teaching Zakiyah how to stick out your tongue. HILARIOUS! 

I made some GIFT GUIDES this week for you to check out! Guys. Ladies. Baby. and Toddler

Happy Friday Friends! 





2 comments: