home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

GIFT GUIDE for HIM

I know that it is Lock Love Wednesday, but I thought I would switch it up today and share with you another gift guide! I created a Gift Guide for that man in your life! 


1. This is my husband's favorite briefcase! It is modern/simple and has the hard case to protect your gear! 
2. comfy clothes are a must for guys too! Pick something in their favorite team! 
3. A manly journal….. need I say more. 
4. Double walled tumblers are the best for coffee/tea. They keep the your bevy a lot longer than most! For those hot summer days, it keeps your drink cool too! 
5. This magazine is fresh and resourceful. The essays and photography are different than all the other magazines out there. I am a big fan of magazine subscriptions! 
6. the endless possibilities for dates and/or initials you can put on this. love. 
7. IPad minis are a computer/kindle/ipod/game all in one! Brilliant. 
8. Musical instruments are fun for gifts. Harmonicas. Guitars. Drum boxes. or Ukulele!
9. I love handmade art and especially if it has meaning. State art would be fun to give. Whether, it is vacation you went on, or where you are from, or went to college…… It is a nice and playful.
10. For the Techy in your life- Get them this dock! My Hus is the king of putting his glasses, keys, wallet and phone on the counter, this would be perfect to solve the clutter situation.
11. Living in Minnesota, Snowboard hats are a must! 

Do you have any fun ideas for that man in your life? I would love to hear some of them. Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment