home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lock Love Wednesday // Before + Afters

(Above:  I simply twisted my hair into 3 buns and bobby pinned them)

Happy Lock Love Wednesday! Every Wednesday, I share a hair related post with y'all! Being a hairstylist + a mom, I found myself getting in a hair rut. It is so easy to lose inspiration with your daily styling routine! LLW helps me keep my "head in the game"! This week I am sharing with you some Before + Afters! Who doesn't like to see some transformations? I would love to have you join me below by linking up and showing off your hair! Otherwise, follow me on Instagram @talahairlife #locklovewednesday and #locklovewed

  I gave Amy a fresh new look by giving her lots of blonde and caramel. I cut her hair inverted and layered it up quite a bit with texture! She looks lovely! 
 Jaymi wanted to go blonde for this drurry winter! It is looking soooooo good! 
 Sarah is gorgeous! She loves her long hair, as do I! We decided to give it a clean up, by taking the length up 1" or so. I curled her hair with a curl wand! 
 Val has amazing hair! She was all natural in color, so I added in fine foils of caramel and auburn brown! I cleaned up her ends and layered her hair with some choppy layers. 
 My friend, Sylvie has great hair! I gave her a double foil, adding in lots of blonde and some rich brown low lights! She is growing out her hair, so we just gave her a trim to maintain the length! 
 Cute little Zander! I love this little dude! He has the best hair! 
 John was growing out his hair and up for change. I went tight on the sides and talked him to a side part, while rocking this natural texture on top! 
 Joan hadn't colored her hair in 6 months! I did a full foil of caramel and painted the rest of her hair with a rich warm light brown! We shaped her layers and and framed out her face with some soft dimension.
I groomed Brandon's hair and made his curls more patorinate with his length. I think it turned out wonderful.
I got to color my friend's hair for the first time! We wanted to brighten it up and keep it really subtle. I weaved in caramel and strawberry blonde tones to add depth and dimension! I love how it looks sun-kissed.

Link up below and show off your locks with Tala!





No comments:

Post a Comment