home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Cass Casa Decorations // Holiday edition


I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my Christmas decorations! 


quilt topper from my Grandma Cherie with some favs.



kitchen decor.






love my bunting from Jody





Jesus' birthday is here!


My parents made this big Santa for me!  Love our entry way….. our basket is filled with our Christmas books!








Zakiyah hanging out! 







Love my kids artwork……




My Aunt Jane gave me these village pieces when I was a kid! Zion loves them!!


a painting I made this holiday season.


kissing ball.


bathroom decor.




Hope that you have a lovely Christmas! Wishing you a season filled with joy and making memories! I am praying for all of you that are struggling through this season. I know that Christmas is not the easiest time for everyone. Praying for peace and comfort……… Merry Christmas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment