home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hair Remedies for DRY HAIR

Every year, I am blown away at how winter effects our hair and skin! Being a hairstylist, I get asked everyday what to do for dry hair/scalp! Today, I am sharing with you some favs!!!! If you stop in at Tala in the next week, I will give you 10% off any of these products! Just mention this post! 


1. I love detanglers!!!!! I have used a dozen brands over the years but this one is my fav! It feels almost like a conditioner for your hair, without clogging the spray. You simply put it in your hair (mid shaft and ends) after washing it and style as normal! I use it on all kids too! My girls have been using detanglers since they were little babies! Why a detangler? It moisturizes, strengthens, protects from heat and sun, reduces frizz and is a miracle! 
2. It's a 10 hair mask! Heaven! It is amazing how 1-3 minutes of this deep conditioner can change the way your hair looks and feels. I use it once a week! It is great for blonde clients that have really porous hair and my grey haired clients that have the wirey hair. I love it on all hair types!!!! 
3. Moroccan Oil! This has been my favorite all around product for a half of a decade now! I use it my hair the days I wash. One pump through my strands gives it weightless shine! It smells so yummy too. I have clients that use this on their scalp too! It resolves and minimizes dandruff and dry scalp.  I carry the "Light" for my fine haired friends/and blondes! I also, carry the original Moroccan Oil! People, I tell you what….. you will not be disappointed! 
4. Shine Spray for a heat protectant from flat irons/curling irons. It works as a great finishing spray too!
5. Number one thing you can to not have dry hair…….. is NOT wash it every day! So train that scalp with some dry shampoo! Dry shampoo is a perfume for your hair, while absorbing oils and giving you volume! 
6. I am a big fan of Dry conditioners in the winter months! My hair has extra static and needs the shine! I spray it in on my hair every day!!! You apply this on the mid shaft and ends! I used to carry the Rockaholic Conditioner, but it is discontinued! I am loving this one!!!!! 

I would love to hear what your favs are for the winter months! Let's all take care of our hair and step it up a notch ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment