home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Gift Guide for Toddlers!

I have been having so much fun putting together these gift guides for you! If you missed my other guides, they are here and here! I thought I would share with you a toddler (girl) list with you today! I had my 3.75 year old in mind while creating this guide! 


1. Puzzles are the best! It has been fun graduating from board/wood puzzles and having fun with more detailed ones! I love the Djeco puzzles for the design and quality!
2. I love how cuddly pillow pets are.
3. Adorable- make your own- family set by seedling
4. This campfire/s'more set is perfect the toddler that loves the outdoors!
5. The endless possibilities with this set of ABC's are perfect for that child in your life!
6. Kids Made Modern crafts/art supplies are my favorite! Target has nailed it again!
7. I love jammies! Two piece sets are great for potty trained children!
8. Wooden strollers "Prams" are just too cute for words! I love how cute they are!!! I may have gotten Zion one for Christmas!!
9. I can't handle how precious these knit dolls are!
10. Dollhouse furniture is so much fun for the littles!

Do you have any favs for that toddler in your life? I am always looking for new ideas! Please share in the comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment