home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gift Guide for HER!

Christmas season is upon us! When did that happen? I thought I would share with you some fun treasures that I love right now! 


1. I love cake stands! Any kind. Any color. I love this one!
2. I love Smart Wool socks! Especially, living in MN, they are a must!!!
3. Oh my word, these rings!!!!! I love the stacking rings concept and this site has an amazing variety.
4. Lisa Leonard jewelry is my fav! I love the idea of a charm bracelet that represents the year. You get a charm delivered every month to add to your bracelet! Brilliant. They are on sale right now too!
5. The best candle ever!
6. A girl can dream. I love my Classic Kitchen Aid, but this one is amaze!!!!
7. I love HEXIS and these pillows are divine.
8. One can never have enough art! I love Etsy for great art at an affordable price.
9. This scarf is a statement piece if I ever saw one!!! WOW!

What is on your list? Check back later this month and I will have a few more wish lists put together!


No comments:

Post a Comment