home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, December 9, 2013

GIFT GUIDE for your 1 year old!

I put together a great guide for that one year in your life! My daughter, Zakiyah is 15 months old and I had her in my mind when I created this list! 


1. Oh my word, I love this series of board books! The simplicity and modern art is amazing! I would love this Christmas book for my Kiyah Nova!
2. One of my clients from Germany, got me a puppet from Trullala,  and my girls love playing with it! You can't go wrong with puppets for kids!
3. My friend, Misty, got me on to this amazing invention! Silcone labels for that bottle/sippy cup! Dishwasher safe! They are worth every penny!
4. I love the Baby Stella dolls. I got one for Zion when I was having her sister! I would love to get one for Zakiyah! They are made really well and super cute too!
5. My favorite headbands are the vintage inspired/turban ones! I love this Etsy shop!
6. I love rocking horses for kids! Endless hours of fun! This site has great ones!
7. My girls live in leggings! I can't get over the quality of organic leggings out there. I love this shop!!!!
8. I can imagine my daughter filling this cart up with everything under the sun! I love Melissa & Doug toys!
9.  I am a huge sucker for all the cute wooden toys out there! I love The Land of Nod and Oompa as a site to shop for these goodies.

Do you have any favorites for that baby? Please share!!!! I love new ideas and resources!!!!

Check back tomorrow for another Gift Guide!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment