home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday HAIR

Every woman loves a new trick for styling their hair…………I have been loving these looks for this holiday season! The Christmas season is great excuse to bring on some fresh new looks that take 5 minutes! Here are some favs that I have on my hair board on pinterest! Make sure you follow my boards for all the fun new looks.


Loving the simplicity of the hair swept up in a ribbon. Brilliant. 


This is a really technique for an updo. Check back next week on a tutorial by me to show you how to rock this out! I am in love with the red tones too!!!! 


Braids are still my GO-TO! I just love them!!!!! 

Do you have any fun looks for the season? Please share your ideas with me!!!! 

Happy LLW! 



No comments:

Post a Comment